Search results

1. G

Different player color disposition on models - comparaison between ereptor color and unit color

Hi EOTU community, I think I have a problem with those color strips on models. The color on ereptor workers and queen is really well done and beautiful, and whatever color the player is choosing, the render is amazing ! But when it comes to wood ants, black ants etc... To me, I really dislike...
  2. G

Choose player color in extra mission

As the title say, I would be very nice to play as your favorite color in the extra missions. For example, being able to pick black color in The Culling.
  3. G

Unlock formicarium levels in freeplay after succeeding them

An idea : When the early access will be done, I had this idea that, in my opinion, could be interesting. If the player beat one level in formicarium, this level is unlock in a second category of freeplay. We could distinguish 2 categories in freeplay ; the one we have actually now, where...
  4. G

Eciton burchellii - Odontomachus bauri - Sanguinea

Hello ! This is my first post in this forum, First of all, thanks to the developers for this amazing game ! I'm huge fan of termites and ants since my childhood. I can't believed I waited so long to get it on steam. I was waiting for final release, and I said to myself, no I cannot wait...