3.2 Food stuck on ramps/cliffs

Not sure if these have been reported already, but i couldnt find in searching so here goes.

I have come across about 5 different spots that food can get stuck - it seems to be only triggered when there is a large group fight and lots of food is put down in a similar spot. My guess is the placement spots run out and the ant puts down into next available, which isn't a travel able spot.

I forgot to take photos in the first run, but here is a couple from the second.

I will remember to take photos more often when i notice it.

The other 3 spots for reference was:
1.) bottom ramp of the flowers to the north east.
2.) bottom ramp of the plant to the south east. Right where that annoying small mantis likes to camp.
3.) ramp/wall of the group of 2 plants south west - middle ramp, near the plant that spawns phorid flies.

Attachments

• 3.2 stuck food a.jpg
    3.2 stuck food a.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.2 stuck food b.jpg
    3.2 stuck food b.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 8

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
We are looking into this now. Managed to replicate your first screenshot issue and it is indeed a problem with ramps, the cliff issue we have had less luck with. Were your ants fighting at the top or bottom of the cliff?

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I have a simular issue, but its always with Ereptors. I send in some Army Ants and my Ereptors drop food right on the nest entrence or under ramps, but my Ereptors still try to pathfind to it.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
I have a simular issue, but its always with Ereptors. I send in some Army Ants and my Ereptors drop food right on the nest entrence or under ramps, but my Ereptors still try to pathfind to it.
Could you show a screenshot of this? We should have the top of ramps problem fixed now but if there are others it would be good to know where

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Could you show a screenshot of this? We should have the top of ramps problem fixed now but if there are others it would be good to know where
|How does one take a screenshot on steam?

Edit: The Ereptors got the food on the warp point, still no luck with ramp. Will send screenshot when I get back to my laptop.

Last edited: