A collections of notes on Early Acces Ver. 1.0 (?)

Greetings from BlueMoon, a veteran RTSer all the way from Total Annihilation and Simant days. A few notes after 6 hours of gameplay.
1. Lights underground are nice, but a tad bright, can you dim them down a bit?
2. I love how smooth and poished everything looks! Wouldn't even know it was in Early Access.
3. Please, is there any way we can re-locate our queen? Having her in the middle for everygame is a real drag, especially since most of the time the path to the surface is already dug straight from her chamber, not allowing us to mover her to a more startegic location. Maybe make it cost a bunch of food and eggs can't be layed while she moves? 500 food? Maybe?
4. The tide animation is really fast, think you can slow it down? Maybe to half its current spped. Maybe show the dumb ants that get caught in it drowning?
5. Idea for future beach levels. maybe have the tide cover up the entrance and you have to seal your entrace with workers or a portion of your nest will flood and be washed out.

More to come as I play more. Love what we have so far.

1: If anything I'm already turning my brightness up sometimes. I think the lights are fine.
2: I agree!
3: Yes, please! It doesn't make sense for her to be unmovable. I'm sure in a real colony she is put in a much more logical place.
4: Would be a nice quality of life improvement.
5: I'm just excited to see all kinds of new stuff! Finding a way to protect your hive entrance from water though could be a cool level gimmick.