A cool new YouTube channel

MedinB

Colony
Just play one of their songs for like 5 seconds and I don't think it'll necessarily fit with Eotu. Also, permission is needed anyways.

To much like rock music for me, but that’s not the point. Your talking about a channel that was not the channel that TheCoolAnt recommended. This is the way.

calebgilk

Larva
I know this channel. The guy makes incredible music. I subscribed to them back when they only had a couple of videos. It's nice to watch how a person's creativity grows over the years.
There is another fantastic music channel on YouTube — TwoSetViolin. In addition to performing classical music, they make cool comedy videos with memes and gags. I strongly advise it to everyone.
I also wanted to start my channel with cameras, but I'm not sure I can get an audience. A friend advises me to use the famoid.com services to attract more people, but I'm unsure. What do you think?

Last edited:
Be careful if it is free it could be a scam or just not good quality. I will go check it out, don’t get your hopes up but it may be good. I will keep you posted.

I know this channel. The guy makes incredible music. I subscribed to them back when they only had a couple of videos. It's nice to watch how a person's creativity grows over the years.
There is another fantastic music channel on YouTube — TwoSetViolin. In addition to performing classical music, they make cool comedy videos with memes and gags. I strongly advise it to everyone.
I also wanted to start my channel with cameras, but I'm not sure I can get an audience. A friend advises me to use the famoid.com services to attract more people, but I'm unsure. What do you think?
It’s up to you but I think it is a safe and reliable website.