A Late Hello

Mr_Ced

Colony
I just kind of showed up one day, so I though I would introduce myself.
I have loved ants ever since I first saw them. I was always watching them and studying their behavior. When I discovered that you could keep them as pets, I was excited to find a queen so I could start my own colony! Then I saw BaronVonGames' video of the beta version of EotU, and I went berserk and wanted to play it at once. And after I finally got the beta, alpha came out after a couple months and I just had to get it. I now have a Formica Fusca queen and she has so much brood awaiting to become workers! I am hoping she is, as I like big ants but Carpenter ants seemed like they needed more space than I have. I just cannot wait!

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Now I'm wondering if I ever made a "Welcome to the Colony" post...

I actually don't remember.

I'm not much of a fan of Baron anymore, but he also introduced me to the game, lol. I'm glad they did, because it's now one of my favorites, and I've gotten a lot out of just the early access.

Guy Fieri

Worker
Oh, well I just joined too! I've had this game since it was released and have also had a real colony, though they never made it past 4 workers. I'm looking forward to spring and summer, in hopes of getting a pogonomyrmex queen.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Guy Fieri said:
Oh, well I just joined too! I've had this game since it was released and have also had a real colony, though they never made it past 4 workers. I'm looking forward to spring and summer, in hopes of getting a pogonomyrmex queen.

Welcome! Check out the off topic forum for pet colonies :D