a question

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester
How come there are so many people joining forum and my brother can’t join he can’t get an account verification?

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
If your brother has a valid email address, he can verify it himself. The server is working fine.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
He told me he never got one.

I can't verify it for him; we need a valid email address and the server is working so I don't want to bypass it. Tell him to try again and check his spam folders, etc - no-one else is having problems at the moment.

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester
If your brother has a valid email address, he can verify it himself. The server is working fine.
What you said doesn’t make a difference it still said you have insufficient privileges to reply on forum. He didn’t get a verification email. And it gives him no option to resend the email.If this helps.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
What you said doesn’t make a difference it still said you have insufficient privileges to reply on forum. He didn’t get a verification email. And it gives him no option to resend the email.If this helps.

I'll delete the account and he can retry, but we do need to make sure it's attached to a valid email and he'll need to verify it, I'm not willing to bypass that step since the system works now.

MedinB

Colony
This is odd, if I remember correctly when I was verifying I remember seeing it in "spam" mail. Check if your email has that or retry.