A Sort of 'Creative Mode' for Completed Levels

WaffleGuy

Colony
As the name indicates, I'm suggesting for a creative mode for any level, not just freeplay. This is just unlimited food and nothing else. The reason why I want this is because it would actually be EXTREMELY useful for testing, replacing the autoclick glitch for the same job (so you don't have to go through limitations having to do with luck), for example seeing if you could complete the amphibian wave of 4.1 on day four with workers only instead of blindly entering the challenge and getting demotivated because of how much restarting is required to get the first day right. It would also be quite a fun mode for exactly the same reasons it exists freeplay mode, and I think it would be a worthy addition to the game. Of course you'd have to make it appear on the victory screen and while inside the game (in the UI somewhere) to make sure people don't just lie about something they didn't do.

As the name indicates, I'm suggesting for a creative mode for any level, not just freeplay. This is just unlimited food and nothing else. The reason why I want this is because it would actually be EXTREMELY useful for testing, replacing the autoclick glitch for the same job (so you don't have to go through limitations having to do with luck), for example seeing if you could complete the amphibian wave of 4.1 on day four with workers only instead of blindly entering the challenge and getting demotivated because of how much restarting is required to get the first day right. It would also be quite a fun mode for exactly the same reasons it exists freeplay mode, and I think it would be a worthy addition to the game. Of course you'd have to make it appear on the victory screen and while inside the game (in the UI somewhere) to make sure people don't just lie about something they didn't do.
I agree, this is a great idea.