Achievement Ideas

I'm thinking maybe you could have like differents levels on the achievements like gold if you do it in insane, silver if you do it in hard, bronze if you do it in medium and simply unlocked if it was in easy
Well yes, but i'm pretty sure that most/all strategy games have this gold/silver/bronze medal thing. I don't know about anyone else, but maybe this game should be without this gold/silver/bronze medal thing. You know, to make it more special. I wonder what Mike and John think of this.

Well yes, but i'm pretty sure that most/all strategy games have this gold/silver/bronze medal thing. I don't know about anyone else, but maybe this game should be without this gold/silver/bronze medal thing. You know, to make it more special. I wonder what Mike and John think of this.
I don't know maybe something else the gold silver bronze thing is just to have a ranking, we could put anything in place of it, it's just meant to make the challenges harder because if it's not you can simply make the challenges in easy and make the levels in insane separately, it's an idea to add more diversity to how the players will unlock the achievements

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
2.1: Force the game to dig the nest entrance
Formicarium 1: beat Formicarium Challenge 1 without buying upgrades
Formicarium 1: Beat Formicarium Challenge 1 without going to the surface
Formicarium 3: Kill the rival queen with only level 1 Ereptor's