Adding audio/music option

Buzz90

Larva
Hi there Devs!
I just started trying the demo, and what I noticed at the first time is that the music can't be toggled on or off. The music can sometimes be boring and let people don't want to play the game since it's playing too loud and there's no option to fix it. This is the first thread I post here and I hope I can keep on playing and help you guys improve the game. Cheers!

Hudston

Larva
Agreed, this was the first thing I tried to do when I started playing!

In the mean time, you can use the volume mixer in windows to mute the app if you're like me and want to leave the simulation running in the background. :)

Tom Johnson

Queen
Developer of Ecosystem
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Hi there Devs!
I just started trying the demo, and what I noticed at the first time is that the music can't be toggled on or off. The music can sometimes be boring and let people don't want to play the game since it's playing too loud and there's no option to fix it. This is the first thread I post here and I hope I can keep on playing and help you guys improve the game. Cheers!
Yeah, the demo is unfortunately very limited when it comes to settings for audio, graphics, and controls! I was trying to get as many features as possible in before it came out and just didn't quite have time. I will definitely have a proper working settings menu with everything customizable in the near future. Thank you for the suggestion. :)