[Bug] 0.2131 Resource Harvest upgrade effect capped at 30 food

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
By the power vested in me by notepad++, I edited the colony save file and found an issue!

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
One of those issues that is unlikely to be encountered without artificially speeding up the process beyond what most normal players would ever do, but an issue nonetheless. Logged!

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I now regret making my colony better:/ I can't even like make the advancements go back. I can't find the save anyways. Rip.
If you downgrade your ants' max health upgrade through save editing, your downgraded ants end up with multiple health bars. (Because their stored hp is greater than the max hp.)

MedinB

Colony
If you downgrade your ants' max health upgrade through save editing, your downgraded ants end up with multiple health bars. (Because their stored hp is greater than the max hp.)
I could just delete my entire colony and start from scratch. Eh.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I could just delete my entire colony and start from scratch. Eh.
Or let the ants die. The newly spawned ants are normal again. All the other upgrade effects vanish when the values get set to 0. But because creatures themselves are stored with their health, they keep the additional health without the upgrade.

MedinB

Colony
Or let the ants die. The newly spawned ants are normal again. All the other upgrade effects vanish when the values get set to 0. But because creatures themselves are stored with their health, they keep the additional health without the upgrade.
Fine! I'll start from scratch. I would've just edited stuff but I don't know how and also can't remember my old saves. It wasn't fun because my workers were so fast. Just getting ready.

Edit:
JUST DELETED IT...........