[Bug] {2020-03-15 17:11:41 Build} The breeding screen 'parent portraits' can gray out when juicing beetles from within the breeding screen

DarrinIocane

Larva
Developer of Beetle Uprising
Did you seeing this graying out happen "randomly" as a consequence of juicing some unrelated beetle, or only when you juice one of the selected parents? (I'm not sure if there is a way to select a third beetle without changing a parent). Do you recall if this was before breeding, or when there were 9 offspring showing (i.e. prior to selecting a baby)?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Did you seeing this graying out happen "randomly" as a consequence of juicing some unrelated beetle, or only when you juice one of the selected parents? (I'm not sure if there is a way to select a third beetle without changing a parent). Do you recall if this was before breeding, or when there were 9 offspring showing (i.e. prior to selecting a baby)?
I do not remember exactly what I did to cause it.
I will try to get a screen recording of this.

DarrinIocane

Larva
Developer of Beetle Uprising
We had one more thought about this. You take breed with beetles that are out on tasks, because they are not available in the nest. If you have juiced one of the only two *available* beetles, maybe you get into this situation. I tested for this. If there are fewer than 2 available beetles, you are not allowed onto the breeding screen. If there are only two available beetles (even though you have more in your collection), because some are out on tasks, the juice button is disabled. I think we've got all the cases covered. But if you found a way through this logic, let us know.