[BUG] Beta AI - Glitched Nursery Tiles

TheRexYo

Queen
20200814192741_1.jpg
Previously, I stated that when an AI colony tries to build an ant that isn't hardcoded to be available, it doesn't work.
(Previous Post: "Also, not that this is top priority right now, but I've found a slight oversight (not a bug) in Freeplay AI. That is that, since the ants that the AI chooses from are hard-coded (they can only use the four current ant types), they can't use other types of ants even if they have them unlocked. For example, I recently made a colony file with all the non-playable ants but no standard ants, and the AI didn't know to build the other types even though it had access to them. This might not be a problem now (because technically they aren't supposed to be usable), but as Fire Ants and other species come out, things will get progressively more difficult to code as time goes on. My suggestion is simple: have the colonies iterate through the available ant species and build using that, rather than a hard-coded list of ant species that it can build. It might take a couple minutes (maybe an hour if something goes wrong) longer to program, but it's worth it in the long run.")

Now, I found out why. When the AI tries to build an ant that isn't coded to be available normally, it will produce this nightmarish tile, which never completes itself and thus holds the AI's workers hostage eternally. It might be a good idea to fix it in advance so that when Fire Ants are added, there won't be a risk of them causing this as well if you guys forget to add them to the AI as well.

TheRexYo

Queen
By the way, the yellow things are not marked tiles. This is the enemies' underground. Thus, what you are looking at is actually the "nightmarish tile" I mentioned, in case I wasn't clear about what I was pointing out.