(Bug) Reloading after last save (without saving at all) goes to Gene Thief.

MedinB

Colony
I was under attack in free play leaf cutters embankment. I reloaded (without saving at all) and this happened.
lol
ice_screenshot_20200706-182306.png
Look at bottom right, lol.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
This is on our bug tracker - for some reason the start-of-game setup isn't triggering which replaces the default queen with what you've selected. Presumably because of the lack of a save file.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
I am wondering if this is an issue with he auto save, running some tests this morning

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Yea if you reload after an autosave happens this happens. My best guess at this point is the level data has not saved or loaded correctly with autosaves

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Found it. It happens if you reload without a manual save. There was a check on the loading to see if level data existed before loading anything, however i does not take into account the fact that autosave level data could exist and not manual save. I have separated the checks now so will be sorted in the next update.

MedinB

Colony
I use it to restart. Maybe, I want to switch places, with same color and stuff but just restart. Its buggy, when I do reload to last save it reloads to some random save. It's weird.