Bugs

Vascan023

Worker
Ecosystem Beta Tester
First off Uber mole cricket freezes and stops attacking or doing anything in middle of game. Secondly when your leaf cutters go into an allied colonies refuse chamber it doesn’t hurt your ants or do anything. Third is that if you zoom in super fast for a fraction of a second it shows some white hexagons in the top of the screen. The map is embankment. I hope this helps improve the game.

Rensy

Colony
First off Uber mole cricket freezes and stops attacking or doing anything in middle of game. Secondly when your leaf cutters go into an allied colonies refuse chamber it doesn’t hurt your ants or do anything. Third is that if you zoom in super fast for a fraction of a second it shows some white hexagons in the top of the screen. The map is embankment. I hope this helps improve the game.
Uber mole cricket bug was reported several times, and its weird Mike didn't see them and report it to the developers, as common as it seems, i have never experienced it. Yeah, i think refuse tiles that belong to a colony were coded to poison your ants, but the developers forgot to include ants from other colonies, so they remain immune to the refuse tiles of another colony. 3rd one i have experienced many times but i don't have any helpful information about it. So hope this might answer stuff (if i even did so).

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Uber mole cricket bug was reported several times, and its weird Mike didn't see them and report it to the developers, as common as it seems, i have never experienced it. Yeah, i think refuse tiles that belong to a colony were coded to poison your ants, but the developers forgot to include ants from other colonies, so they remain immune to the refuse tiles of another colony. 3rd one i have experienced many times but i don't have any helpful information about it. So hope this might answer stuff (if i even did so).

It's been reported, don't worry. Fixed in the crashtestants build.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Why not in main branch then yet?

There's a DirectX issue with the build that needs further upgrading. We're part-way through upgrading the engine to UE4.24, which is quite a step up from 4.23 which the crashtestants build is on. It's highlighted a few more long-standing issues that need dealing with.