This isn't really a suggestion, but more of some ideas I came up with for the current in-game Slave-makers. (Maybe for a mod?)
- The Slave-makers would either only be able to gain food from raiding colonies, or only gain workers from colonies. Meaning that the only way to expand is by raiding a colony.
- A group of Slave-makers can be toggled to fight or to loot by the Combat Toggle. If the Toggle is off for a group, they will rush to the chambers of a colony to gather larva.
- Slave-makers will not fight when their Combat is toggled off, even when attacked
- Enslaved ants are organized by their original chambers they were stole from.
- Enslaved ants are kept within special chambers that must be built. Upgrading the tiles of this chamber allow more to be stored. The Queen's chamber functions as one to start off.
- The Queen's chamber is not composed of workers but soldiers, they have no workers. Eggs are placed down auto-matically by the queen for this chamber.
- Agile: Slave-makers of this type will ignore collisions of enemy ants, and gain a movement speed bonus.
- Efficient: Slave-makers of this type will carry two eggs instead of one, and enslaved ants hatched are one level above their home tile.