Deconfirmed ant species.

AhYesANTS!

Worker
I have noticed some people requesting for multiple specied (ex: weaver ants), which in thus case are deconfirmrd, so i will list the other deconfirmed species.

-Honey pot ants have veen deconfirmed
-Weaver ants have been deconfirmed due to nestibg system
-Trap jaws have been deconfirmed as full playable species due to not performing pheromone trails.
-Slavemakers have been deconfirmed as playable species
- Some other kickstarter concepts (ex: exploding carpenter) have been deconfirmed

AhYesANTS!

Worker

Well... maybe. Maybe not. They added a (non palyable) Colony in the last Extra Mission. I would say all assets are there with it. Now they just need to be unlocked for freeplay.
Sorry, late response but: Indeed they have been added as a AI colony in extra level adventure, but i still believe they wont be added, im sure they wont, since they have been deconfirmed as i already mentioned

AhYesANTS!

Worker
Sorry, late response but: Indeed they have been added as a AI colony in extra level adventure, but i still believe they wont be added, im sure they wont, since they have been deconfirmed as i already mentioned
To add to this: The assets are there, but they simply are the same, the worker has the same model for the soldier, but minimized, the queen is just a big soldier model without proper well.. animations for it