Defeated colonies

It would be better in my opinion if when you defeat a colony in freeplay mode, you permanently gain viewing access to their colony since they have been dominated and no longer thrive as a colony, I think it would be pretty cool.
Yeah this would be nice. I hope the team upgrades this in the upcoming free play update.

MedinB

Colony
Just adding on to this suggestion, I think this could also be a feature for the campaign missions! It'll be useful seeing what resources are left.

Edit: Although, this may take away from the realism—possibly?

Last edited:

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
This idea has potential as a mechanic for extra levels, a defeated colony has creatures burrow in and the enemies start to spill out (into the outside).

WaffleGuy

Colony
and the enemies start to spill out (into the outside).
If it was either this suggestion or the one that started this thread, I'd prefer this one. While realism is not really an issue when it comes to seeing how much food is left in an opponent colony, it would be especially cool to see enemies start breeding in that nest and coming out as permanent landmarks, but only after a significant time has passed, so you can collect all the food. For that duration the see-nest-all-the-time suggestion could be placed.

Rensy

Colony
If it was either this suggestion or the one that started this thread, I'd prefer this one. While realism is not really an issue when it comes to seeing how much food is left in an opponent colony, it would be especially cool to see enemies start breeding in that nest and coming out as permanent landmarks, but only after a significant time has passed, so you can collect all the food. For that duration the see-nest-all-the-time suggestion could be placed.
I do kind of agree, it sounds pretty cool. But I believe it would be a lot helpful in freeplay mode

Rensy

Colony
Just adding on to this suggestion, I think this could also be a feature for the campaign missions! It'll be useful seeing what resources are left.

Edit: Although, this may take away from the realism—possibly?
I suggested this for freeplay mode, not campaign missions, and freeplay mode isn't all about realism so it should work fine.