Difficulty Lv on Moderat - Surrounded map !

Sorry my english here but i gonne try to exsplane as best i can.

I have try Surrounded on Casul and Casul = Easy ( or very easy ) and there i give upp afther 10.000 score. Basicly they cant take me down.

So nex i try Moderate and Moderate is the same as Very Hard ++ ( Insane ) . A game who is hard is not impossible to make but afther many day gaming i find the game impossible to play whitout get overrun afther a short time.

A game who is Very Hard + should be very difficult to make whitout topp skill. This lv here have nothing whit Moderate to do because it is impossible to play whitout get kille in a short time.

Afther many days gaming i manager to get 12 workere and almoust 70-75 warrier and at that time i got 300 food in my storage but that do not help when 1 Bigg Beetle almost kill 50 warrier by him self and he do not popp upp alone he got a simular friend in the company.
So if i manager to kill them both of them - no that was wrong because before they both is dead then the 3 ones popp upp and if not the 3 ones popp upp then this 2 Beetle get help from 2-3-4- other very bigg black insect.

Many times this 2 bigg Beetle prefer to popp upp at the same time long time before i got 50 warrier and from time to time they get help early in the stage and not only that 1 alone can popp upp at the time i got 30-35 warrier so how the F- Do i gonne enjoy this game when you make a lv this way.
1 Beetle alone take easy out 40 warrier and 2 Beetle take easy out 60 warrier and whit 300 food in the storage.

My best was 76 warrier and 14 workere and 20.000 score afther a short time on many days gaming and what is funn whit that.

I try the game many way and i doing easy raid outside the base to collect food but that do not help when 1 bigg Beeatle almoust kill 50 warrier by him self so how the F-Do i gonne kill him and his 2 other friend and the other 2-3-4- bigg black insect when they al attack at the same time usually long time before i got 60-70 warrier ( from time to time they do pack attack long time before i got 50 warrier ) !

Did you devl try the game on Moderate or did sombady else just make it this way for you .

Basicly you need to make a lv we can enjoy whitout giving upp and as i say The Casul is easy and moderat is impossible to make whitout die early in the stage.
You may need to add 2 other lv Between Casul and Moderat.

This way the game work now i do not wanne buy that is that and i hopes you understand my point here and i may think you gonne get many other frustration regarding the degree of difficulty

I do not wanne make this thread but afther many day on Moderate Surrounded i give upp and Casul is far to easy like al the other map.

Agen sorry my english and have a nice day.

( By the way i did not try Intense lv and whay do i wanne try that hmm )

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Maybe just make it so that except on super high difficulty there cannot spawn 2 big beetles at the same time (or at least not at locations that are close to each other)?
Seems like an easy fix.

Planemaster

Worker
I agree. Moderate should be a logical step up. Not a leap up. The rate at which the bugs go from ants to the Beech Beatles is fine but there's way too many of them.

On the other hand, I think it's more of an arcade mode to see high scores and stuff rather than become OP.