Discord server?

Ashton.K

Worker
If you don't know, Discord is a chatting site/app where you can make servers for certain things. I was thinking it would be really cool if there was a Discord server for Ecosystem that had a similar function to the Twitter, except being on Discord, far more player-interactive. Just an idea.

Tom Johnson

Queen
Developer of Ecosystem
Ecosystem Beta Tester
If you don't know, Discord is a chatting site/app where you can make servers for certain things. I was thinking it would be really cool if there was a Discord server for Ecosystem that had a similar function to the Twitter, except being on Discord, far more player-interactive. Just an idea.
I have thought about it some! I like the idea and I enjoy talking with players, but sometimes it can be hard to balance development and interaction. Keeping up with posts here and on Steam and making the weekly animated gifs can be difficult sometimes, and I worried that adding Discord might be too much. It does seem like more and more games are heading to Discord and I can see it being valuable, though. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have thought about it some! I like the idea and I enjoy talking with players, but sometimes it can be hard to balance development and interaction. Keeping up with posts here and on Steam and making the weekly animated gifs can be difficult sometimes, and I worried that adding Discord might be too much. It does seem like more and more games are heading to Discord and I can see it being valuable, though. Thanks for the suggestion.
I Think that the forums members Can help With That...

Hwo want to help the Developers make a discord ?

Tom Johnson

Queen
Developer of Ecosystem
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I Think that the forums members Can help With That...

Hwo want to help the Developers make a discord ?
Thank you for the offer! I really appreciate it. I think I could set it up without too much problem but I would feel bad if I couldn't spend time there, if that makes sense.