Does anybody know pocket ants?

MedinB

Colony
I would play the game if it was on PC, I do have a mobile device but I prefer PC rather than everything. While I can use an emulator, that takes time and is hard to set up.

Rensy

Colony
I would play the game if it was on PC, I do have a mobile device but I prefer PC rather than everything. While I can use an emulator, that takes time and is hard to set up.
too bad. Hope you find a way to download it on PC someday, it's a really fun game.

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
If you use Bluestacks you can play any Google Store game in a virtual Android device (according to google)

MedinB

Colony
I just decided to check it out on my mobile device, and it's pretty good. A lot of fun, especially in the start.

Last edited:

TheRexYo

Queen
It's okay... I play it myself, but I really find its mechanics a bit... odd. Also, it has a bit of P2W going for it, though not much since 300 food for 100 gems is pretty bad all things considered.

TheRexYo

Queen
Speaking of things, how many peeps here managed to get some of the event bugs? For those that did, how many did you get? I got 3, I think. Fused two of them, but the last one has to stay at level 1.

Rensy

Colony
Speaking of things, how many peeps here managed to get some of the event bugs? For those that did, how many did you get? I got 3, I think. Fused two of them, but the last one has to stay at level 1.
I got one of the event bugs (the valentine's pausinnae beetle)

Rensy

Colony
It's okay... I play it myself, but I really find its mechanics a bit... odd. Also, it has a bit of P2W going for it, though not much since 300 food for 100 gems is pretty bad all things considered.
I don't think 300 food for 100 gems is good either, but the tactic is to upgrade stuff when you can and decide which things you wanna upgrade at that time, i'm not a pro but i'm kinda close. The game is really fun and cool, but you have to make the right choices, i'd recommend watching a few guides and tips and tricks videos to improve knowledge of the game and get a stronger colony. Good luck, since this game gets rough sometimes if you're not prepared.

Rensy

Colony
It's not a P2W if you are good at the game, if you have a good understanding of the game, then you're ready to make your colony thrive in the game.

pakitane16

Colony
I try the game for 2 days. Cool concept but it feels more like a bug colecting game than an ant game. The fact that I have to keep my phone running for the currency to go up is bad design, my battery most likely can't handle it.
My favorite feature: Seasonal Creature, they implement a real life creature that has name/design that fit the season: Ghost Mantis for Halloween, Christmas Spider for Christmas, Paussinae Beetle for Valentine