Does anybody know pocket ants?

syrian dugong

Soldier
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Just curious. I'm pretty sure a lot of people know the game though since its about ants and its really fun and cool.
Yeah I do. The concept of the game is quite good but it feels more like a grinding game more than an ant game though. Plus, the constant attacks from other players that have much more power than me just makes me not want to play this game anymore as all of those progress is just gone.

WaffleGuy

Colony
Well, since the discussion has basically been restarted, I can confirm that it's more of a grinding game due to the time limitations put in place (i.e. waiting for aphids to spawn, daily rewards being the only reliable source of honeydew, waiting for the red colony to spawn). While battles aren't really a problem for me, I eventually got bored of it since it's not based on strategy.

MedinB

Colony
Well, since the discussion has basically been restarted, I can confirm that it's more of a grinding game due to the time limitations put in place (i.e. waiting for aphids to spawn, daily rewards being the only reliable source of honeydew, waiting for the red colony to spawn). While battles aren't really a problem for me, I eventually got bored of it since it's not based on strategy.
Played this game a few weeks ago recently actually, I do really like the art style of the game, but the gameplay itself is just pretty “blah”. It's basically one of those games you play for 30 minutes and never play again for a while. There is too much grind, and I found myself struggling to complete some “tasks” in the game.

I could launch the game up again, but I probably will get bored quite quickly. The game was fun in start for me, but it turned into now a grindy session. Despite the boring grind, I still think it can be quite enjoyable for some.

Last edited: