Extra level suggestion: Legionary empire (i couldn't think of a better name)

Rensy

Colony
In this extra level, you play as a (red) gene thief colony (just like almost all of the other extra levels), you are in an underground area with no surface. You only can build workers and slavemakers, for now at least, there are a few caverns with woodworms and woodlice, and other caverns with enemies like devils coach horse larvae, devils coach horse adult, etc. There are some spawn points at the south which at a certain point in time will be dugged up and send enemies toward your queen. After revealing all caverns, the map will expand and reveal more caverns, as well as some new spawn points which will start spawning enemies towards you (the previous spawn points will no longer spawn enemies now). When you survive the first 5 waves, you will unlock wood ant rapid fire. The new caverns include new enemies like juvenile tiger beetles, mole crickets, etc. Also the more you progress, the more types of enemies the spawn points will spawn. After surviving 15 waves, you will unlock leafcutter major stun. After killing all of the enemies in the caverns, you will expand the map once again, with new spawn points and new types of enemies (like before, the previous spawn points will not spawn enemies but these new one will now). When you survive 19-20 waves, you will unlock army ant majors. When you kill these new enemy caverns, you will expand the map one last time with new spawn points (with the previous ones not spawning any more) and more caverns with new enemies. The last 5 waves will be very very very hard, but if you survive it and kill all the enemies in the caverns, you will be congratulated a win!

Objectives:
Kill all enemies
Survive 25 waves: (insert how much waves you have defeated here)

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Rensy stop necro posting it makes mikes job harder.So just stop posting so much.

MOD EDIT: Warning given for this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rensy

Colony
Rensy stop necro posting it makes mikes job harder.So just stop posting so much.
Definition of necro posting:A necropost is a post on an "old, abandoned thread that has been considered 'dead' for a while...that no longer serves any purpose but is bumped back up to the top of the forums by someone posting in it." Necroposting is seen as a form of spam and clogs up the forums with old and unneeded topics.

Also how do you know i'm making Mikes job harder? I am making threads with some bit of effort and am trying to not be inconvenient. If i did something wrong and Mike noticed he would have stepped and said something. No offense, but don't try to act up for the staff if they haven't even said there was anything wrong with somebody's thread.