Extra level suggestion: Vulnerable

Rensy

Colony
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, i just love extra levels so much i know i suggest too much but i just love em!

So in this extra level, you play as a Formica Ereptor colony, And you find something, strange, perhaps. Your queen is outside, vulnerable to predators, so are your workers. Luckily, your queen is far from where most of the creatures are inhabiting, so your queen and her workers won't have to worry for now. The food is out far from where your queen is inhabiting, but in the daytime, most of the creatures are resting, giving you the chance to gather food and expand the colony. Your Formica Ereptor colony has adapted to black ants, wood ant mortars, leafcutter taunt and trap jaw. The map should be smooth and nice so that the tiles can line up perfectly with the ground. Your main goal is to dominate!

Objective's:

I'll let the devs decide cuz all i can think of is kill a certain amount of enemies.

Map:

Its a rainforest.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, i just love extra levels so much i know i suggest too much but i just love em!
I would wait at least a week between each suggestion. just saying.

also, would the colony be able to dig their own nest? Because I am pretty sure it would a nightmare trying to create a way for tiles to be made on the surface. Is that not right Mike/John?

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
also, would the colony be able to dig their own nest? Because I am pretty sure it would a nightmare trying to create a way for tiles to be made on the surface. Is that not right Mike/John?

We don't have a system for surface construction, you're right. Unless we find a reason for that in the campaign we're unlikely to do that for extra level purposes. Remember when thinking of extra level idea that they should be twists on things using existing systems.

This kind of post is fine btw, there's plenty of thought and effort put into it.