Fire ant , little black ant and big headed ant gasters aren't colored

Roka

Larva
Hi slug disco

You know the counterpart colony right

i was wondering for a while about an optional royal gaurd because in freeplay when the Queen gets damaged enough the royal gaurd ability activates so can you please make it where if you chose to play as or against counterpart has an optional royal gaurd similar to wood ant and leafcutter please because I like playing fair as in no second chances like how the counterpart does it

And also the fire ant , little black ant and big headed ant don't have colors on their gasters in both freeplay and battle arena
so please fix this

MedinBurnic

Colony
Not sure why there were no added color bands for the new species. Unless one of the guys can pop in and provide a response, I can't think of any other reason than they just forgot to do so. Although, the species might've looked strange with color bands on them.

Last edited:

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Not sure why there were no added color bands for the new species. Unless one of the guys can pop in and provide a response, I can't think of any other reason than they just forgot to do so. Although, the species might've looked strange with color bands on them.

Just didn't make it in in time, will be in the next patch (2-3 weeks probably; our patch building guy is on vacation rn)

MedinBurnic

Colony
Hey slug disco the fire ants tails in the battle arena are not colored
Nice catch. It seems only the pervasive fire ants have the color bands.

Edit: This only applies to the right side, both the thin and open. I also noticed on the left side, in the thin arena, the vigorous fire ants will not have any color bands.

Last edited: