For absolutely no reason other than the fact that I want the Infestation trophy (500 likes), I have decided to make this thread about the brand new Slug Disco Vlog.
To Sum It Up
To Sum It Up
- There are some problems with balancing that people are concerned with, particularily the amount of food creatures give. (I personally hope that 4.1 aphid-snatching RNG will get a look so me and Heolx can continue our 4.1 runs, but yeah.)
- There will be a Tutorial Mode extra level explaining the basic mechanics of the game. This is because the previous kind of tutorial, tips, are underused and most of the time, ignored.
- There is a new extra level, Adventure, with new mechanics that combines the Hungry Spider XP base with a leafcutter colony. Additionally, you will be able to unlock parts of the map.
- The velvet worm, which was originally cut off of the 3.x levels due to time limit is now making a return. It will first be seen in Adventure and will be put into at least one of the 3.x levels afterward.
- There will be plenty of sequel extra levels (actually only three have been confirmed). These are: Tug of War II which will most likely be an improved version of the original, Occupation II featuring LBA, and The Culling II, where you will be playing as BHA.
- 1.x, which had previously used the beach tile assets, is now getting its own brand-new tile set which lives up to the environment name, the rotting log.
- Freeplay is getting a series of improvements and new content. This includes swamp additions and most importantly, the new AI system which Liam developed in the AI Deep Dive video: