For ant soundtrack would be nice so that everybody could here another amazing soundrack

DanSlugDisco

Larva
Staff member
Ecosystem Beta Tester
As the vegetarian ant said we are currently releasing the tracks over on YouTube each Monday :)

Antlover556

Worker
Oh wow thank you very much leafcutter queen or king .I was asking about fire ant soundtrack when it woold be released and when.thank you again you champion.

MedinB

Colony
You can remove that. The soundtracks are anyways uploaded to YouTube and that one isn't accurate it seems.

Also note: Please don't use music for commercial use, it is like taking an image from Google and pasting it on your work.

You can remove that. The soundtracks are anyways uploaded to YouTube and that one isn't accurate it seems.

Also note: Please don't use music for commercial use, it is like taking an image from Google and pasting it on your work.
I don't think he used the music for commercial uses, but I don't know how soundcloud works anyway, also, I think the devs would likely have said so if he needed to take it down, I'm not sure though

MedinB

Colony
I don't think he used the music for commercial uses, but I don't know how soundcloud works anyway, also, I think the devs would likely have said so if he needed to take it down, I'm not sure though
Me neither, SoundCloud and these other platforms are confusing anyways. I think you should take it down if the developer requests so.

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Unless I p

ay £16 a month for the Premium (waste of money) I make no revenue from ads, it goes to Soundcloud. I have no control over what ads play on any uploaded music unless I pay for the aforementioned Premium.

MedinB

Colony
Alright, not sure if more are coming. I was expecting the queen in danger, death of queen. It was cut.