Frozen Combat Caught! [Old Bug that was Never Resolved]

That makes sense as they are all tied to the hit being registered. Any chance you could let us know your graphics card and processor? Or if its a laptop could you let us know the model we can probably figure the rest out from that.
I can do that this afternoon. I need to attend classes at the moment though. Will be sure to let you know!

That makes sense as they are all tied to the hit being registered. Any chance you could let us know your graphics card and processor? Or if its a laptop could you let us know the model we can probably figure the rest out from that.
Here is my processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00 GHz, 3000 Mhz, 2 Core(s) 2 Logical Processors

And my graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030

I may have figured out something of great importance to this bug:
While testing out different scenarios, I wondered if going into photo mode may change anything.
When I went underground, I got a HUGE lag increase from the amount of creatures it was showing. The animations themselves aren't playing!

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
We may have solved this one today. Matt spotted something that could cause it and has added in a fix. It would basically leave ants stuck in a specific animation until you observe them and is made worse by low FPS. Will let you know when the fix is out we would really appreciate someone running a test here to let us know it is fixed after

We may have solved this one today. Matt spotted something that could cause it and has added in a fix. It would basically leave ants stuck in a specific animation until you observe them and is made worse by low FPS. Will let you know when the fix is out we would really appreciate someone running a test here to let us know it is fixed after
I am also getting more RAM so I can play with colonies in freeplay on reasonable FPS. Will let you know as soon as possible when it's updated!