Hello again

Rensy

Colony
It is i Rensy, maybe some of you don't remember me. I have been not active for a while, and I'm here to answer that. There isn't much content right now for eotu, extra levels aren't satisfactory enough as well (as much as i used to love them before). But when the fire ant update comes, you might see me again active on the forum. I just came here to update my status. Have a good day or night!

MedinB

Colony
Felt the same way recently, I have been just expanding my grasp to new games out there. I will continue to play EotU though (obviously), we are all just waiting for the new patch.

person111

Colony
Ecosystem Beta Tester
It is i Rensy, maybe some of you don't remember me. I have been not active for a while, and I'm here to answer that. There isn't much content right now for eotu, extra levels aren't satisfactory enough as well (as much as i used to love them before). But when the fire ant update comes, you might see me again active on the forum. I just came here to update my status. Have a good day or night!
Yeah I came back after I read the news on Steam so I’m just gonna stay around for now just in case something happens thats discussable

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I pop in every now and then to check up, seems like most people here do too.