How much progress has been put in on Fire ant tier?

Rensy

Colony
I'm not asking for the date of when the fire ants are going to be releasing, i already know the devs haven't planned it yet, but i am asking something a little similar. Has there been minimal development of the 4th tier? Has there been medium amount of development done on the 4th tier or has there been huge development progress on the 4th tier. Just in the super rare case i make some inconveniences, i am sorry.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Wrong board, so I'm moving it, but be aware of that in future.

By policy, we don't do estimates of any type. People will read into things even if we mean them innocuously, so we won't do that. As soon as people start making their own estimates, they will then be disappointed. It will be done when it's done.

MedinB

Colony
It's been almost two years since the last major update and between that we had a lot of crucial updates. Such as movement code, a lot of optimizations, bug fixes and more features. A lot of betas to help track down more bugs. It's been worth it, I would rather take the game take years than be a wish-washy 6 months in development and be a crappy game.

Last edited:

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
It's been almost two years since the last major update and between that we had a lot of crucial updates. Such as movement code, a lot of optimizations, bug fixes and more features. A lot of betas to help track down more bugs. It's been worth it, I would rather take the game take years then be a wish-washy 6 months in development and be a crappy game.
If you need a real world example, look at Spore. I love that game to bits but EA making Maxis rush it made it far worse then it could've been.

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Yes look at my friend that got banned antskansas he got banned because of a post like this.Do Not post stuff like this in feauture. If I were mike I would lock the thread or delete it.

Rensy

Colony
My apologies, i will try to not ask for stuff like this in the future.

Last edited: