How's progress on the extra level adventure?

What shall the leafcutters be named?

• Total voters

Rensy

Colony
I'm wondering how's the progress for the extra level adventure, it's taken the most time of the extra levels to complete, the level has been announced in late march or june (atleast thats what i think) and now it's february 2021, and still not released. Although due to the time taken to complete it, I'm sure it will be a total banger!!!

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I like atta union.The extra level is or was underway a while back but it needed ai colony’s so it went on hold until ai colonies were created.There acually busy with the fire ants right now but John could work on the level.I personally would love them to continue the extra level but they’re busy with fire ants.

Rensy

Colony
I like atta union.The extra level is or was underway a while back but it needed ai colony’s so it went on hold until ai colonies were created.There acually busy with the fire ants right now but John could work on the level.I personally would love them to continue the extra level but they’re busy with fire ants.
Thanks for this extra information, can't wait for the full bundle of extra levels to come out!!!