I Bet We're Getting Rehoused

WaffleGuy

Colony
I bet we're getting rehoused. In the "How Close is the Fire Ant Update?" thread, Mike says that some decorative formicarium assets are yet to be finished. I mean, they could just be an expansion of the formicarium room, but I have reason to believe not. He says 'some assets', meaning there are at least two new formicarium assets, and a very high chance of there being at least three. But this may just be a few extra items. However, based on sheer logic, we can deduce that we are getting rehoused. After all, how would the scientist 2 perform this 'real final test' while still being supervised by scientist 1? Well, the other option is that our formicarium just gets moved and thats the reason for the new assets, but rehousing is more interesting so I have a feeling the devs would go for it. And there is some extra evidence in the save files but it's datamined so I'm not going to share it.

syrian dugong

Soldier
Ecosystem Beta Tester
This means that we will be seeing the trowel. We are definitely getting rehoused.
This means that we will be seeing the trowel. We are definitely getting rehoused.
It would be cool if scientist 2 uses the trowel as a weapon for FC4 and he would dig the colony up and possibly throw a enemy in our nest like a toad or a newt in the next formicarium challenge. It would make FC4 even more challenging and possibly fun as well.

Last edited: