I discovered a bug

miky

Worker
When i was playing demo i puted a random herbivore and i saved it when it was kid and its species didnt officially exists. When i wanted to place it at a herbivore nest it said it cant have the same space with herbivores it grow up and formed a species but it said his diet is any and it just swim a little and die and then other and others spawn again and they dont even eat.

Tom Johnson

Queen
Developer of Ecosystem
Ecosystem Beta Tester
When i was playing demo i puted a random herbivore and i saved it when it was kid and its species didnt officially exists. When i wanted to place it at a herbivore nest it said it cant have the same space with herbivores it grow up and formed a species but it said his diet is any and it just swim a little and die and then other and others spawn again and they dont even eat.
I see what you're talking about and was able to reproduce the problem on my machine. I'll make sure it's fixed before the next big update (though that may be a little while because there are a lot of big changes - sorry). Thank you for letting me know.

Tom Johnson

Queen
Developer of Ecosystem
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Will the demo version get new updates or it will all release in a big update?
It's not certain yet, but I was thinking of updating the demo a bit later in the year with a big update, possibly coinciding with the full game release or beta. Sorry if that is a long time to wait; I have a lot of wide-ranging changes-in-progress at the moment and they aren't very amenable to regular incremental updates. Once the game is further along it should be easier.