Idea for Solenopsis Invicte Story quest

VarmintLP

Queen
Backer
This is in regards to http://forum.slugdisco.com/index.php?threads/screenshot-saturday-fire-ant-bridges-wip.4776/

You know that they are very well at swimming on the calm or slowly flowing water and that they build rafts to survive floods etc. So how about you make a level that combines the following. The mechanic of 3-2 where you have to fight off the army ants. Here you take the mechanic of the ants getting closer to the colony over time / the more they explore the area from their nest.
Next take the mechanic of 3-1 where you can enter the colonies nest where you have to kill 1 - 3 queens. As they are polygynous and means they normally have more than one queen.
Next you take the mechanic of 2-1 and 2-2 where the water rises. But since I highly doubt that they would live at the beach you could make a level of a rain forest. And have it rain so much that the water creates a water barrier or rises so high that it covers the other colonies nest from time to time.
And trust me fire ants can deal very will with water and floods.

This could be an interesting battle but maybe you could make it so that a river seperates both colonies so they can grow and then on the second day the water would flow less rapid so the player could introduce the bridges to storm the enemies nest. This idea probably needs some over thinking but in general I like the idea as it seems like a good way to introduce the mechanics of the fireants.