If you're looking for a fun, but REALLY long challenge, try new years, workers only, no firecrackers, insane. It took me 4 hours but I managed it.

There are people working on other strats to get it done quicker, but I did it my way which meant I didn't have to do anything crazy. It's not really hard, there's not that much RNG involved, the only really awkward part is the start. There is a lot of variation in the strategies you can use too, but it's hard enough that you get a sense of accomplisment. It's also really fun to play with the spices.

I suspect there will be videos posted soon of other people doing it, I didnt record my attempt. If anyone wants to try it I'll post some strats but it's a bit long winded. I figured it out so I'm sure other people can anyway. It's about as hard as beating 3.1 insane challenge for the first time without any help in my opinion.

ant armi

Soldier
спасибо но фонаря небило походу пропустил а иладно но посмотреть би хотелось

MedinB

Colony
The New Year's Feast level begins January 1st, and runs through all the way until the end of February. If anyone would like to play it, I would suggest turning back your computer clock. Any date in January or February should work.

Please remember to change back your computer time afterward. It's not the best, but it's a solution for anyone who is interested in playing it.

The New Year's Feast level begins January 1st, and runs through all the way until the end of February. If anyone would like to play it, I would suggest turning back your computer clock. Any date in January or February should work.

Please remember to change back your computer time afterward. It's not the best, but it's a solution for anyone who is interested in playing it.
thanks