I'm Just Amazed

WaffleGuy

Colony
This is not meant to be a promotion, but I'm just amazed on how many people have been watching my videos lately. Until about 100 hours ago, I have only gotten 100 impressions a day, giving me about five views a day. Now I get about 100 views each day. My most popular videos are the 3.1 speedrun and the short where I made the royal guard cooldown 0.
Capture.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 1

MedinB

Colony
Exactly the reason I didn't show the channel name and put this in Off - Topic. Do you think I should delete this thread?

I still find it strange that EotU, Ecosystem, and Beetle Uprising have their own “off topic” thread option. It's off-topic and not related to the game, could just place it elsewhere.
1653089139093.png

person111

Colony
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I guess it's not directly related to the game but still within the boundaries, like say if you found a cool ant outside you would post it in off topic EOTU and not Off topic Ecosystem

WaffleGuy

Colony
I guess it's not directly related to the game but still within the boundaries, like say if you found a cool ant outside you would post it in off topic EOTU and not Off topic Ecosystem
Then there'd be no general off topic, for example if you want to say you have a cool racecar. But then, now that I think about it, I guess you shouldn't be talking about racecars in this forum anyway, unless it had some form of connection to ants, ecosystems, or beetles.

WaffleGuy

Colony
goddang Edit: It appears my content has been shadowbanned for no particular reason. I guess that's the end of this thread.
D4C06B3D-AF83-4C88-A658-1905DB44D831.jpeg

Last edited: