Increase the POP limit

pate0057

I love ants and the facts about them! :)
I Love the game, but why is the population limit 50? I don't know how to increase it and it very hard to complete the first Formica challenge.

If there is a way to increase you're population please tell me, and if not can you make it so there is a higher limit like 100 or 200 at most.

Thanks! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
You cant increase it unless you beat it. I honestly think that it should be a little higher, but not too high so its not a breeze.

pate0057

I love ants and the facts about them! :)
Redmoth27 said:
You cant increase it unless you beat it. I honestly think that it should be a little higher, but not too high so its not a breeze.

OOOOO thanks!

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Pop limits are: starting 50, after beating formicarium challenge one 100, after beating challenge two 150.

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
He probably has some of these answers ready for copy&paste because let's be honest most people are too lazy to use the forum search and we see the exact same questions over and over and over and over again.

Zergling

Ants are fun and interesting little beings.
What else can he say about the game?

The only way to increase the population is by beating the challenges. It's not him being a repetative bot but him being a supportive person trying to explain how their game works.

Kaien_Saerin

Worker
Backer
to my suprise tho he's still checking the forums daily. A lot of other game community managers get burnt out from large games from constant harass from the players over every miniscul thing. At least this community isn't so; but have you gone and checked all the forums as of yet? Lots of repeated questions, the bane of every forum ever; repeated post.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
The guys are paying me to do a job, I'd better do the job!

But seriously, I love interacting with you guys. I make sure to check in on every thread with new replies a couple of times a day whilst co-ordinating with the three devs to check how they're doing.

I don't mind the repeat questions, in fact I love them because it means new people are playing :)