Instalation Guide

Rhah

Larva
Backer
Beta Tester
Is it possible to have a guide on how to install new versions and how to uninstall the older ones? My antivirus freaked out. Plus though i deleted the previous version from the "cloud" i have still the icon of 0.56 and i can run it properly. I cannot though open the new version that has my antivirus on alert whenever i try to unzip the folders. Is it possible to make all this a little easier for noobs like me with instalation guide?
Thanks

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Hi Rhah!

When we release we will be doing so through steam and other online market places. These are a lot easier and will deal with the anti virus problems. As a beta backer you will soon be able to install through steam when we give out the keys so hopefully for you this people will be solved sooner rater than later!

Rhah

Larva
Backer
Beta Tester
Thanks for your response! Much appreciated. For now is there any suggestion on how to install the new version and uninstall the older one? Thanks

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
There is no installation as such with the files, you just run them. The best advice I can give on this front is add an exception into your anti virus software. In the past when people have had this issue I have recommended running the game from the GameJolt client, but the current build is not yet available there.