Is it possible to play without ads?

Hi, I bought your game through Epic game for my kid, but I am concerned about the kind of content and advertising appearing during the game. Is there any other way to play?

TheRexYo

Queen
Hi, I bought your game through Epic game for my kid, but I am concerned about the kind of content and advertising appearing during the game. Is there any other way to play?
The only adverts in this game are the recommended games section. It's literally just two things - Ecosystem and EotU itself - which are both by SlugDisco. If any other adverts are appearing, you probably got a fake copy.

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Epic Games is a Internet Store that sells (and advertises) games, Empires of the Undergrowth is a single game in Epic's games library. "During the game" only applies once you've started the Empires of the Undergrowth game application and I don't think there's any ads in there.

If you want circumvent the epic store/library you can simply add a shortcut for Empires of the Undergrowth to your desktop (you still need the Epic Games Store app running in the background but you can start the game by just clicking at the desktop icon).