mods, Will there be support?

This game is something of a dream come true, and to be honest, I'm glad I am supporting the devs. That being said, id love to see modding tools being made available, I think the community would come up with some truly alien worlds and and creatures.

MedinB

Colony
Own insects? With all the models and textures nobody will bother. This is really the only game that has the best "real life ant" textures, and most work correctly with animations and other things. Can't the developers put them in after early access? They will update the game even when it is fully released. What I would like to see is custom maps. The developers want to do this, but it'll be hard to implement. I also need to add the game is still in development (early access).

Own insects? With all the models and textures nobody will bother. This is really the only game that has the best "real life ant" textures, and most work correctly with animations and other things. Can't the developers put them in after early access? They will update the game even when it is fully released. What I would like to see is custom maps. The developers want to do this, but it'll be hard to implement. I also need to add the game is still in development (early access).
there will always be that group of guys that makes amazing things