more ants? Termites?

There are ants that build water bridges using their own bodies. I'd love to see this used to some effectiveness. There are flying ants (possibly new queens?) I'd love it if new queens could burrow and possibly add base security. It'd also be cool if there was some way to move the queen (possibly good for multiplayer?)

TERMITES. Ants and termites are like cats and dogs.
I'd also like to see more of a rock-paper-scissors dynamic. If someone builds nothing but sprayer ants, there should be a beetle or something (there are ants immune to poison from other ants) - that take reduced damage, I didn't see any of this though what I did see was quite limited. I absolutely love this game concept, though I've yet to play it (I watched a stream of it and I'm going to buy it asap). There are so many possible ant species. I know it's impossible to include them all, but I'd love to see more of them implemented. Please consider this.
Also, I'd love to see wasps/velvet ants.

Also, please make this game online compatible. Best of luck for future development.

Termites would be amazing! In all of the past ant-based games I've played, Termites have only ever been enemies to be dealt with. Ever since I read that it was announced in the kickstarter that termites were voted to be the next playable race, I immediately got excited!

Termites have the potential to be the turtling race of the game; promoting strong fortifications (e.g. foraging trails, tough mounds) and powerful, defensive soldiers. Termites will probably have the luxury of having both durable frontline soldiers, and, depending on the species, powerful shooters, like the Wood Ants, but better. The downside for them would be that Termite soldiers won't be able to gather food. That job remains solely for the workers.

Harvesting would also function differently. Termites would need to find sources of wood, not meat. This would make them non-competitive with most ant colonies on the surface, though. Leaf-Cutter ants might be an exception, should SlugDisco implement bushes and trees (leaves and wood in the same area). In the case for other ants, the only incentive to raid termite foragers would be for reducing their food supply, so an additional incentives will probably need to be considered.