nerf army ant majors

the army ant majors are way to strong
i think you should rework them
because of their existance you can't even beat challenge 3 without a guide and a specifick setup

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Eh, you totally can. There really is no "right way" to do it.

Stronger than the army ants are the queen abilities in that particular challenge. Those you have to work around, but you can counter army ant majors by simply not getting them too worked up and letting them cool down between fights.

Rensy

Colony
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Eh, you totally can. There really is no "right way" to do it.

Stronger than the army ants are the queen abilities in that particular challenge. Those you have to work around, but you can counter army ant majors by simply not getting them too worked up and letting them cool down between fights.

well as i expected it has now been confirmed that im dumb,
well then please add a super baby mode for that level without army ant majors, i beg you
or just make easy mode that idc just please...... ):

Last edited:

pakitane16

Colony
well as i expected it has now been confirmed that im dumb,
well then please add a super baby mode for that level without army ant majors, i beg you
or just make easy mode that idc just please...... ):
You can post your compositon, set up and how you did the challenge here. Many people here are willing to help. We went through the trial and error phase too you know.
Challenge 3 can even be beaten on easy with only black ants. If you feel like you're stuck, grind for food and jelly and max out everything.

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Major spoilers for the challenge, read at your own risk

I beat Challenge 3 on my 2nd attempt, no guides, I had 18 of each ant (including worker) at level 3 sitting in the tube while 3 groups of lebel 2 and 3 workers stayed in the nest to quickly replace eggs. With Royal Guard and the confusion one any Mole Cricket could be dealt with and I could fall back to deal with the Manti. When the enemy stopped sending ants out I sent my attack force into the nest to summon the enemy royal guard, after that I retreated back to the tube and waited for avout 2-3 minutes before attacking again. After that I won.

Stun Leaf cutter
Mortar Rufa
Aggressive Broad Worker
Meat-shield Fusca