New formicarium 2 idea

Here you have to be a Genethief with ants. There will be 6 levels. This formicarium 4 is like the formicarium. Genethief queen ants: Asian maraduer ants (Cerebara diversa), Big-headed ants (Pheidole tepicana), and Tropical fire ants (Solenopsis geminata). How big and what it looks like you will find in the "Maraduers" .The first track is name: Food collection.In this track you have to have tropical fire ants, tropical fire ants can also build a bridge from themselves. The task is to procure 10,000 food as in the harvest. There is an enemy ant colony, it is also a tropical fire ant. There are huge whip spiders, uber creatures and all creatures on this track. The second track is called Flood. Here, too, there must be tropical fire ants. Here the task is to survive 6 floods. Then comes the formicarium 2 challenge 1. In this challenge we are crossed with 20 army ant soldiers and 10 leafcutter ant soldiers. The third course must have big headed (pheidole tepicana) ants, the name of the course is Velvet ant killers. Your mission is to kill 10 velvet ants. The name of the fourth course is Meranoplus bicolor killers. Your mission is to kill the enemy Meranoplus bicolor. And in the fifth course, you have to be an Asian Maraduer ant. The name of the course: The rainforest. Your mission is to kill the enemy Driver ants. The name of the sixth course is The survivors. Your task is to survive the fire ant front line. And now comes formicarium 2 challenge 2. Here they merge with the Genethief Colony and the Counter part colony. The task is to defeat these colonies. I think that's enough for now.

Rensy

Colony
Here you have to be a Genethief with ants. There will be 6 levels. This formicarium 4 is like the formicarium. Genethief queen ants: Asian maraduer ants (Cerebara diversa), Big-headed ants (Pheidole tepicana), and Tropical fire ants (Solenopsis geminata). How big and what it looks like you will find in the "Maraduers" .The first track is name: Food collection.In this track you have to have tropical fire ants, tropical fire ants can also build a bridge from themselves. The task is to procure 10,000 food as in the harvest. There is an enemy ant colony, it is also a tropical fire ant. There are huge whip spiders, uber creatures and all creatures on this track. The second track is called Flood. Here, too, there must be tropical fire ants. Here the task is to survive 6 floods. Then comes the formicarium 2 challenge 1. In this challenge we are crossed with 20 army ant soldiers and 10 leafcutter ant soldiers. The third course must have big headed (pheidole tepicana) ants, the name of the course is Velvet ant killers. Your mission is to kill 10 velvet ants. The name of the fourth course is Meranoplus bicolor killers. Your mission is to kill the enemy Meranoplus bicolor. And in the fifth course, you have to be an Asian Maraduer ant. The name of the course: The rainforest. Your mission is to kill the enemy Driver ants. The name of the sixth course is The survivors. Your task is to survive the fire ant front line. And now comes formicarium 2 challenge 2. Here they merge with the Genethief Colony and the Counter part colony. The task is to defeat these colonies. I think that's enough for now.
Nice suggestion, but you have to suggest species that the developers can add, its very unlikely these species can be added, sure the for the tropical fire ant and pheidole tepicana big headed ants you can just resize and recolor and possibly change the stats as long as there isn't anything else wrong, but asian marauder ants, unless they will appear in 4th or 5th tier which is unlikely it won't be added till early access, and even then they need to create models, make stats for them, measure their size and balance them correctly. Not mad at all or anything, but you can just make it a little bit more compatible with the game? Idk, these are very nice suggestions, i agree, but just make suggestions compatible with the game for now and when 5th tier comes out, perhaps you can use the other ant species from the 4th or 5th tier level for your suggestions making them nice suggestions AND compatible with the game, and yes, you can still suggest levels with the fire ants, little black ants and big headed ants, as long as the fire ants are solepnosis invicta and the big headed ants are pheidole morisii. But i repeat, this is a great suggestion, and i am not a moderator, so its not required to do what i say. Keep suggesting the good suggestions you come up with!