New Update

Ashton.K

Worker
So, I was moderately active on this forum a little while ago, I don't remember when but it's been a while. I kinda put down the game for a bit, and recently picked it up again, and WOW.

It is SO MUCH BETTER. Upon loading in, I was thinking to myself, "new update? I wonder if they changed the colour of the mating grounds." and I was just... blown away. Creatures really do look so much better, they swim, the creature editor, the reefs spreading by themselves?? I honestly didn't think I'd see content like that until the game was costing money, absolutely great work to the people (or person) working on this, it's seriously amazing. I've been playing a lot more now, and I'm just really happy to see the game taking itself in that direction!

Tom Johnson

Queen
Developer of Ecosystem
Ecosystem Beta Tester
So, I was moderately active on this forum a little while ago, I don't remember when but it's been a while. I kinda put down the game for a bit, and recently picked it up again, and WOW.

It is SO MUCH BETTER. Upon loading in, I was thinking to myself, "new update? I wonder if they changed the colour of the mating grounds." and I was just... blown away. Creatures really do look so much better, they swim, the creature editor, the reefs spreading by themselves?? I honestly didn't think I'd see content like that until the game was costing money, absolutely great work to the people (or person) working on this, it's seriously amazing. I've been playing a lot more now, and I'm just really happy to see the game taking itself in that direction!
Thank you. I worked very hard on the update and tried to take everyone's feedback into account, and it was really heartening to read this post. I'll try to keep it up. :)

Last edited: