No Merch?

I noticed that there is no Empires of the Undergrowth merchandise (yet.) No teeshirts? No fuzzy dice? No baby onesies? No adult onesies? This is my favorite game and yet I have no means to apprise others of this fact and it saddens me :(
Will this change?

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Hi Antmania! You seem to know your way around merch. It might be worth us doing this! Do you have examples of places that sell merch (games or sites that we can use to do it through). We actually have pieces of artwork that would make great t-shirts and 3 poster designs we will just need to find the right place to be the manufacturer and distributor.

I'm looking into it... I have a friend who does silk-screening. I'm contacting her to see if it's the sort of thing she does, whether she can do it and if she's interested. Regardless, I'll let you know.
I'm a filmmaker, electronic musician, fledgling film composer, screenwriter, but not actually a merch-guy, unfortunately. If there is any other way I can remotely volunteer my services to the cause, just let me know. Anything for Slug Disco!
Hope you guys are all keeping safe and well.

Hi Antmania! You seem to know your way around merch. It might be worth us doing this! Do you have examples of places that sell merch (games or sites that we can use to do it through). We actually have pieces of artwork that would make great t-shirts and 3 poster designs we will just need to find the right place to be the manufacturer and distributor.
Maybe coffee cups as well?

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
I had a chat to the others about it and did a bit of my own research. The conclusion we reached was that we do want to do merch at some point probably using one of these online print to order services however at the moment the team is getting there teeth into the next update so it wont be for a little while. Will revisit it later in the year.

I had a chat to the others about it and did a bit of my own research. The conclusion we reached was that we do want to do merch at some point probably using one of these online print to order services however at the moment the team is getting there teeth into the next update so it wont be for a little while. Will revisit it later in the year.

Any update on this? My son absolutely loves this game and I want to give you some money for Hats/Shirts/whatever!

TAKE MONEY.jpg

VarmintLP

Queen
Backer
I would kinda love to look around a bit too if I'm honest. Maybe Shark Robot or Teespring (Louis Rossman).
Got some from both stores and the shirts at Shark robot are good and the cups from teespring seem nice :)