Which scientist for challenge 5?

• Scientist 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scientist 2

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

Rensy

Colony
Do you think for challenge 5 the Scientist-2 will return and complete his experiment to what it would've been or do you think Scientist-1 will find out about the ants prolonged life and begin her own wicked experiment?

WaffleGuy

Colony
Scientist 1 beginning her own experiments is out of the question (probably). I suspect either Scientist 2 somehow gets a hold of the formicarium, or we somehow escape.

Last edited:

MedinB

Colony
Even though a lot of us despise Scientist 2, at least he isn't “trying” to get rid of us. Formicarium Challenge 4 was just pure comedy, I am excited to see other people's reaction to it. Definitely my favorite currently.

Rensy

Colony
Even though a lot of us despise Scientist 2, at least he isn't “trying” to get rid of us. Formicarium Challenge 4 was just pure comedy, I am excited to see other people's reaction to it. Definitely my favorite currently.
Scientist-2 is meant to be a bad guy, but I actually like him, I don't know why but I think I've gotten so used to his experiments that I've started seeing him as a good guy, or maybe I'm just delusional

WaffleGuy

Colony
So this confirms that the ereptor world takes place in the marvel world. This makes a lot of sense, given that the powers are futuristic but not that futuristic.

syrian dugong

Soldier
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Do you think for challenge 5 the Scientist-2 will return and complete his experiment to what it would've been or do you think Scientist-1 will find out about the ants prolonged life and begin her own wicked experiment?
its extremely difficult to fire someone from a union
So I think scientist 2 will come back again in FC5 or just break in the lab and kidnapped the ants (more interesting)