Okay, forget the last few hours! WE ARE RELEASING ON STEAM TODAY!

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
All four of our team members have aged about 10 years but, we've been approved for release on Steam and will be releasing TODAY!

Forget the drama of the last few hours. Just sorting out the exact details but we'll be streaming very shortly and can answer everyone's questions whilst John and Mike talk through the changes to the game. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding everyone!

ThoneX

Larva
COOOOOL Thats great!!!! :D
And take a break (at least once in a while) you dont need to die early just because we are impatient :D

Being at the impaitience point :D i´ll wait for your answer before buying the game :D

Greetings
ThoneX

Raptorofwar

Queen
Backer
Well, this has been a roller coaster of emotions...
Still happy though. =)
It'll be out at 4:00 PM PST, right?

Planemaster

Worker
Well, the only computer in my house that could play this game decides it’s not going to work anymore.

Does anyone want to recommend some good footage of the game so far?

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Worth mentioning, 5 days after launch the game is still sitting on a 97% positive review rate, that's actualy pretty amazing! (it obviously is a good game though)

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Serafine said:
Worth mentioning, 5 days after launch the game is still sitting on a 97% positive review rate, that's actualy pretty amazing! (it obviously is a good game though)

Thanks for that, sometimes we need reminding when we're a bit stressed... it's also selling really well. I'm not the person to say how we've done sales-wise but it's very good and we're hugely relieved.