queen moving (read before saying anything)

griffin67851

Soldier
what if the queen can ONLY move on the starting ant tiles (the 7 worker tiles you start with)
this would make it more realistic while all so keeping it so you have to defend the point (the devs always say the queen cant move because you have to defend the point)

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
We could do something like this, but I think it would just beg more frustrating questions ("she's walking around her tiles, why isn't she just walking away when she gets attacked?").

I think this is a case where simplicity is better, rather than having just a cosmetic gesture.

Last edited:

griffin67851

Soldier
We could do something like this, but I think it would just beg more frustrating questions ("she's walking around her tiles, why isn't she just walking away when she gets attacked?").

I think this is a case where simplicity is better, rather than having just a cosmetic gesture.

why doesnt the queen just walk away when it getting eaten alive by bugs

MedinB

Colony
why doesnt the queen just walk away when it getting eaten alive by bugs
Mike just said due to simplicity… Oh, and when she is getting eaten alive, you sure she can walk away? Those creatures such as the tiger beetles, good luck with that.

Queen movement is only on special levels and plus, the scenes with queen movement currently don't actually use the underground queen(As I found out on Queen of the Hill), the game just spawns one. So I am pretty sure something to do with game rules also.