question

pakitane16

Colony
Bigheaded ants and little black ants are planned to be playable as complete species in freeplay. I don't see any reason or need to add these unit to the FC3 counterpart colony as that colony was already killed. Some extra missions with different unit composition similar to Excavators may work.

Rensy

Colony
Bigheaded ants and little black ants are planned to be playable as complete species in freeplay. I don't see any reason or need to add these unit to the FC3 counterpart colony as that colony was already killed. Some extra missions with different unit composition similar to Excavators may work.
i think Coach horse means the playable counterpart colony in freeplay.

MedinB

Colony
I’m so sorry this game doesn’t have bigheaded ants yet. Just wait a month or two. The fire ants and bigheaded ants will come, just give the game some time. It’s still in early access.
Can you please specify "month or two?" is this an estimate of sorts? We'll see if you're right!:)

Can you please specify "month or two?" is this an estimate of sorts? We'll see if you're right!:)
I don’t no I’m not a dev like Mike or James here. Please go easy on me if I’m wrong I was just speculating. Which a kind of surmise, which is a guess. But it could be in a month or two who knows but John.