Release Dates Suggestion

WaffleGuy

Colony
For future major updates, I was hoping they only get released on weekends, Saturday being the best possible day. Now this is obviously arguable, especially when the release date would have originally been on Monday; why delay it by another five days? Well, simply because that way, more people will be able to play it as it is released. Most people would be, well, busy, on business days, and it wouldn't be quite fair if some people, who happened to be free at the time, got a headstart on the game. Expanding on this, it would also be possible to make the release time at about 11 or 12 P.M. in eastern U.S. time. This would allow both British and American players, who are the majority, to gain access at the same point which improves the fairness surrounding the release date. I think this is worth the extra days' wait, it would help a portion of the playerbase and just a week's time longer wouldn't reduce morale, as long as the release date is announced at the same point.

For future major updates, I was hoping they only get released on weekends, Saturday being the best possible day. Now this is obviously arguable, especially when the release date would have originally been on Monday; why delay it by another five days? Well, simply because that way, more people will be able to play it as it is released. Most people would be, well, busy, on business days, and it wouldn't be quite fair if some people, who happened to be free at the time, got a headstart on the game. Expanding on this, it would also be possible to make the release time at about 11 or 12 P.M. in eastern U.S. time. This would allow both British and American players, who are the
do you have any idea how hard it would be to pin around exact hours? and it's also kinda picky to want it down to an exact hour