Screenshot Saturday - Hibernation Environment / Music Preview

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I have given the beta a try, and I really like the Hibernation extra level!

I did notice one minor bug. When the queen's health recovers when the temperature rises, it can lead to the queen receiving a second health bar.

One level element I kept running into trouble with is the inability to harvest food and vegetation at the same time. I want to send workers outside to harvest vegetation while I have soldiers underground harvesting enemies for food, but I cannot do this.

MedinB

Colony
I really did like the level as well. I did experience a crash on the Christmas spider level. As soon as the wood ants from the start pick up one present, it crashed. Just probably a small oversight.
I won't show crash files, as it seems easy to replicate on my end.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
I really did like the level as well. I did experience a crash on the Christmas spider level. As soon as the wood ants from the start pick up one present, it crashed. Just probably a small oversight.
I won't show crash files, as it seems easy to replicate on my end.

Yep, very easy to replicate. Thanks for this.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
What is the beta opt in code? I would like to test the beta. I’m excited I think this will be a great extra level.

winterwoodants - the current version on the beta is bugged so all the difficulty levels are the same but that's fixed for Wednesday.